Re: [exim] Mulitple HELOs OK?

Autor: Dave Evans
A: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [exim] Mulitple HELOs OK?
On Sat, Nov 18, 2006 at 10:42:22AM +0000, Martin Nicholas wrote:
> I've just tested this with exim -bh and V4.50 allows multiple HELOs in a
> single connection. This might be fine according to the "law", but maybe it
> should be noted in the ACL documentation.

Why not simply assume that exim adheres to RFC2821 unless otherwise stated?

The spec mentions the possibility of multiple HELOs in section 44.6 "Use of
non-mail SMTP commands".

> Needless to say, eventually this tripped up my anti-SPAM tests on the HELO
> name by doubling the score!

Needless to say, your anti-spam test needs fixing then.

--
Dave Evans
Power Internet

PGP key: http://powernet.co.uk/~davide/pgpkey