[exim] [Stupid Question]using exim.whitelist

Autor: Agus Ramadona
A: exim-users
Assumpte: [exim] [Stupid Question]using exim.whitelist
Dear all,
im sorry for asking u all for this stupid question,
im using Exim 4.50, im using dnsbl for bloking SPAM, but sometimes dnsbl
that i use is blocking for googlegroups and yahoogroups, i've searching
through google how to set whitelist in this exim version..but i can't
find the good one..any one can tell me how to set this up..?

i've been try this one on my configuration file :

 accept domains        = example.com      ----> is my domains name
 senders               = /usr/local/etc/exim/exim.whitelist

in exim.whitelist i type :

googlegroups.com
yahoogroups.com

and restarting exim...but every mail came from googlegroups and
yahoogroups is still rejected by dnsbl that i use...but i still need to
use this dnsbl.

please help me.

agus