Re: [exim] Not sure how to block this spam ?

Autor: Hill Ruyter
A: Exim Mailing List
Assumpte: Re: [exim] Not sure how to block this spam ?
Thank you John

That was very clear and I now understand much better what is happening
I guess I will read up and start some more aggressive spam filtering by
switching on more stuff in SA-Exim

and you were right it is "envelope to"

Thanks again

Hill Ruyter