Re: [exim] local domain impersonating

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Brent Clark
Para: exim-users
Assunto: Re: [exim] local domain impersonating
Brent Clark wrote:
> Hey all
>
> I see in my logs that these darn spammers are impersonating my local domains.
>
> I currently have this ACL for my primary hostname.
>
> # HELO is my hostname
> drop    message   = "REJECTED - Bad HELO - Host impersonating [$sender_helo_name]"
>          condition = ${if match{$sender_helo_name}{$primary_hostname}{yes}{no}}

> My questions is, would anyone know how to expand this rule for all my local domain.
>
> If anyone could assit, I would greatfully be appreciated.
>
> Kind Regards
> Brent Clark

Sorry

Figured it out

# Forged HELO (our hostname)
drop    message       = Forged HELO: you are not $sender_helo_name
         condition     = ${if match_domain{$sender_helo_name}{+local_domains}}
         log_message   = Forged HELO: $sender_helo_name is one of our local domains

For anyone out there that doesnt know

HTH

Kind Regards
Brent Clark