Re: [exim] Limiting routers to specific hosts (was: Removing…

Author: Bill Moseley
To: Exim, Users
Subject: Re: [exim] Limiting routers to specific hosts (was: Removing the local_user Router)
I realized this message/question was not very clear. Let me try
again.

I thought lack of sleep with the problem, but looking through chapter
15 again I don't see where to limit a router based on the connecting
server. Am I missing something basic? Like there may not be a
connecting host??

Something like "hosts" in and ACL is what I'm looking for.

I want two have two verify only routers -- one that verifies local
users by a lookup file when the mail is originating from another
machine, and another that does the normal check_local_user for any
localhost originating mail. This is so my verify = recipient acl
works.

--
Bill Moseley
moseley@???