[exim] relay_to_domains and relay_domains in configure

Autor: R.Barns
A: exim-users
Assumpte: [exim] relay_to_domains and relay_domains in configure
I've just installed 4.63 and in the default configure file I find that the domainlist relay_to_domains is defined but never referenced. There is however a reference to relay_domains although relay_domains is never defined.

domainlist local_domains = @
domainlist relay_to_domains =
hostlist relay_from_hosts = 127.0.0.1

  require message = relay not permitted
          domains = +local_domains : +relay_domains

Is this a mistake in the configure file? Should relay_to_domains and relay_domains actually be the same thing? I couldn't find any reference to this in the archive or anywhere online so wonder if I have simply misunderstood something.
Thanks in advance,

    Rick