Re: [exim] Time based conditionals in ACLs

Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Ian Eiloart
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: W B Hacker, exim users
Αντικείμενο: Re: [exim] Time based conditionals in ACLs

--On 14 November 2006 08:21:36 +0800 W B Hacker <wbh@???> wrote:

>>> If you do at least a host -v, dig, or whois on a sampling of those
>>> arrivals, you will probably find yourself trying to modify the
>>> behaviour of zombified WinBoxen on dynamic IP.
>>>
>>> Hardly likely to 'improve things in general' - unless you own stock in
>>> the local power grid.
>>>
>>> Bill
>>>

>> Yes - I have it at the end of a lot of other tests so it's not doing it
>> to zombie bots.
>>

> Well then you might consider the *other* thing you have overlooked:

He hasn't precisely explained how he's doing this, but you've assumed that
he must be doing it in a way that you don't like. Grow up.
--
Ian Eiloart
IT Services, University of Sussex