Re: [exim] Disable delivery to system aliases

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Ted Cooper
Para: Aleksandr V. Galiyev
CC: exim-users
Assunto: Re: [exim] Disable delivery to system aliases
Aleksandr V. Galiyev wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Somehow if I send message to user123@??? - Exim delivers it to a
> system account user123 (if such exists) - even if domain.com is defined as local and there is
> NO such e-mail account configured.
>
> Could not find an answer to this on exim's web-site.
>
> Getting lots of spam on system accounts. HELP!
>
> Tried to disable/change this:
>
> ----------
> system_aliases:
> driver = redirect
> allow_fail
> allow_defer
> data = ${lookup{$local_part}lsearch{/etc/aliases}}
> user = mailnull
> group = mail
> file_transport = address_file
> pipe_transport = address_pipe
> ----------
>
> Did not work out.

With the default config (it says this somewhere in the INSTALL or README
file btw), add an entry to the alias file for all system accounts you
don't want to have mail delivered to. I use a custom message "Unknown user"

bin:            :fail: Unknown user
daemon:         :fail: Unknown user
user123:    :fail: There is no spoon

This will :fail: any RCPT TO that makes it to the alias router.

There is no need to change the system_aliases router.

Ted.