Re: [exim] "all spamd servers failed" after updating to spa…

Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: Michael Sprague
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: exim-users
Aihe: Re: [exim] "all spamd servers failed" after updating to spamassassin 3.1.7-1
Stephen Gran wrote:
<SNIP>
>> I just re-read this thread in the archives so I don't think this
>> question has already been asked. :)
>>
>> Does anyone know where to find the definitions of the 'child states' in
>> spamd? I've looked around but have not been able to find anything.
>
> I don't really know, but my naive impression is that I means idle and B
> means busy. It just lists the state of each child in some order.

I've seen 'I', 'B' and 'K'. Like you said, I assume I = idle and B =
busy. I suspect K = killed (reached --max-conn-per-child). Just
curious if there are other states and/or if anyone knew if they were
printed somewhere. I should just be smart and check the spamassassin list.

thanks,
mikeS

--
Michael F. Sprague     | mfs@???