Re: [exim] "all spamd servers failed" after updating to spam…

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Stephen Gran
A: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [exim] "all spamd servers failed" after updating to spamassassin 3.1.7-1
On Tue, Nov 14, 2006 at 09:02:48AM -0500, Michael Sprague said:
> Marc Haber wrote:
> > On Tue, 14 Nov 2006 07:24:15 +0200, Ian FREISLICH <if@???>
> > wrote:
> >
> > |[4/503]mh@torres:~$ grep "child states" /var/log/syslog/syslog| cut -d\  -f6- | sort | uniq -c | sort -nr
> > |    522 prefork: child states: II
> > |     40 prefork: child states: IB
> > |     11 prefork: child states: BI
> > |      6 prefork: child states: III
> > |      6 prefork: child states: BB
> > |      5 prefork: child states: BBI
> > |      4 prefork: child states: BII
> > |      3 prefork: child states: IBI
> > |      1 prefork: child states: IBB
> > |[5/504]mh@torres:~$

> I just re-read this thread in the archives so I don't think this
> question has already been asked. :)
>
> Does anyone know where to find the definitions of the 'child states' in
> spamd? I've looked around but have not been able to find anything.

I don't really know, but my naive impression is that I means idle and B
means busy. It just lists the state of each child in some order.
|  Stephen Gran                  | Many a man in love with a dimple makes  |
|  steve@???             | the mistake of marrying the whole girl. |
|  http://www.lobefin.net/~steve | -- Stephen Leacock                      |