Re: [exim] builtin greylisting?

Author: Marco Kammerer
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] builtin greylisting?
Hello,

"Peter Bowyer" <peter@???>
> > but it looks like that $spam_score_int is not available in
> >
> > acl_smtp_mail = acl_check_mail
> >

> That ACL is run after the SMTP 'MAIL FROM' command, which is before
> the message data is sent. So Exim doesn't even have the message body
> yet, so it can't have scanned it....

ok, :-) now i know.

I have switched it to acl_smtp_data = acl_check_data and it it again working

can you tell me how i can readout the score here?

i tried $spam_score_int,. $spam_report, $spam_score
at POSITION

condition = ${run{/etc/exim4/bin/unseen $sender_host_address 600 POSITION}}

but it is always empty.

I found some infos that it should not like
http://www.exim.org/mail-archives/exim-users/Week-of-Mon-20040405/msg00092.html
but possibly it is because i still use SA-Exim together with exim 4.63

if someone asks again why i use SA-exim (Marc Haber asked me once):
I wanted to use the greylisting sa-exim was able to handle with the
spamscorehandling and i found a howto on the net and that with sa-exim
worked out.

And I am willed to get of sa-exim. I just have to make it step by step.

Marco