Re: [exim] I cannot get demime file extension blocking worki…

Author: Adrian
To: W B Hacker
CC: exim users
Subject: Re: [exim] I cannot get demime file extension blocking working
Hi,

Thanks for your reply. Can I ask one more question. How do I
perform an acl_check_data only on certain domains?

For example, I only want to block .exe and .mp3 files to a couple
of domains and let the rest do what they want.

The acl_check_data doesn't seem to allow the domains clause.

Thanks,
Adrian.