Re: [exim] Per-user tagging of subject lines

Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: Tim Jackson
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: exim users
Aihe: Re: [exim] Per-user tagging of subject lines
Eli wrote:

> You could go one further and store the "spam tag" in the file itself, so
> rather than storing a flag as to whether just "***SPAM***" is written to the
> subject, an arbitrary tag stored in the file could be retrieved and used.
> That is, if people wanted custom spam tags (could be useful, if software
> can't be configured to recognize the tag being used, a specific one could be
> set).

Yes, I thought about that. However I have no need for that in my
environment, so it seemed like unnecessary complexity :) However, if you
want to expand the example to include a lookup to grab the expression
from the file, that would be very cool and I'm sure someone would find
it useful...

Tim