[exim] replace Received From:

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Victor Gras
To: exim-users
Betreff: [exim] replace Received From:
Hi all,

I need to replace or delete the IP appearing in the message header.

I have exim in a Linux server managed with WHM/Cpanel. When I send an
e-mail message, my local IP always is visible in the headers.
I need replace the IP with the domain name server, user email address
or any other thing. Even delete it if that's possible.

Example:

        by host.mydomain.com with esmtpsa (TLSv1:AES256-SHA:256)
        (Exim 4.52)
        id 1Ge9Ka-0015K5-3z
        for myaddress@???; Sun, 12 Nov 2006 11:00:42 +0100

Then I want to replace or delete the [95.40.153.213] with any other
thing.

I'm making tests with exim.conf using exim expansion variables without
success.

Please, there is some way to do it?,

thanks,