Re: [exim] adding a header to a message in an ACL, ?even whe…

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Josip Rodin
To: exim-users
Betreff: Re: [exim] adding a header to a message in an ACL, ?even when the condition defers
On Sat, Nov 11, 2006 at 07:06:50PM +0100, Andreas Metzler wrote:
> I had suggested this (well, actually a buggy variant):
>
> warn
> set acl_m0 = failedordefered
> verify = sender/callout=60s
> set acl_m0 = ok
>
> warn
> condition = ${if eq{$acl_m0}{failedordefered}{true}{false}}
> add_header = X-Exim-ACL-envelope-sender-verify: failed ($acl_verify_message)
>
> I really think[1] this fixed version should work, although you still get
> Warning: ACL "warn" statement skipped: condition test deferred: Could
> not complete sender verify callout in the logfile.

And the same will work with 'warn message'? I don't want to have to upgrade
to 4.63 (to get add_header) since I'm running 4.50 from Debian stable.

Also, could I perhaps somehow differentiate between defer and fail,
other than parsing $acl_verify_message?

It occurs to me now that I want to detect that distinction later in SA and
lower the score just a wee bit for deferrals. (I'm using 4 for failures, and
the required_score is 4.5, so deferral could be perhaps 3.5. FWIW.)

> [1] no way to test without a host that is know to trigger the defer
> case.

Oh, it's easy, just use an address from a host that exists but doesn't
listen/respond on 25/tcp, connection refused is a deferral reason.

--
     2. That which causes joy or happiness.