Re: [exim] adding a header to a message in an ACL, ?even whe…

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Andreas Metzler
Para: exim-users
Assunto: Re: [exim] adding a header to a message in an ACL, ?even when the condition defers
Josip Rodin <joy@???> wrote:
> I want to do this:

>  warn message = X-Exim-ACL-envelope-sender-verify: failed ($acl_verify_message)
>       !verify = sender/callout=60s

> ...and that's all good, *unless* it defers, in which case I get no header :(

> Adding defer_ok makes the warn verb not run at all, so I get no header
> either.

Hello,
We had talked about this on IRC, Josip wants the header added for both
failed and defered sender callout.

> The docs for add_header (added in 4.61) don't seem to imply any difference
> in this regard.

[...]

There should not be a difference between add_header and message for
this example, indeed.

I had suggested this (well, actually a buggy variant):

warn
set acl_m0 = failedordefered
verify = sender/callout=60s
set acl_m0 = ok

warn
condition = ${if eq{$acl_m0}{failedordefered}{true}{false}}
add_header = X-Exim-ACL-envelope-sender-verify: failed ($acl_verify_message)

I really think[1] this fixed version should work, although you still get
Warning: ACL "warn" statement skipped: condition test deferred: Could
not complete sender verify callout in the logfile.

cu andreas

[1] no way to test without a host that is know to trigger the defer
case.
--
The 'Galactic Cleaning' policy undertaken by Emperor Zhark is a personal
vision of the emperor's, and its inclusion in this work does not constitute