Re: [exim] Ratelimit Tricks

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Eli
A: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [exim] Ratelimit Tricks
Dean wrote:
>> You can't convert that in to a simple value to put in to a variable.
>
> Yes, you can. I wrote a patch to do exactly that, and it solved the
> problem I was having. The format was essentially:

I meant the entirety of the data stored for the ratelimit entry for a
particular key. If they want just one part of that, then obviously yes it
could be retrieved as a single value.

I suppose that if you retrieve all the data and separate it with a
separator, then you could extract parts you wanted as you stated, but I had
no idea what data Marc wanted, or expected to have.

Eli.