Re: [exim] SORBS

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Hill Ruyter
Para: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [exim] SORBS
Hi

I heartily agree
and I am taking on board all advice regarding static addresses / smart hosts
etc.
I was more annoyed at the analogy with airports etc. and I wanted to counter
it as not being a valid
basis for justifying what people out there are doing

sorry for putting this view on the list as I guess you are right it is
rather off topic

Thanks again for all those who have advised me without condescending to me

Kind Regards
Hill