Re: [exim] SORBS

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Chris Lear
To: exim-users
Betreff: Re: [exim] SORBS
* Chris Lightfoot wrote (10/11/06 11:12):
> On Thu, Nov 09, 2006 at 08:44:38PM -0000, Hill Ruyter wrote:
>> But does that really mean I should not be allowed to have a mail server ?
>> or rather does that mean I should therefore be classed as a second class
>> SMTP Citizen
>> because I have struck a particular deal with my ISP ?
>
> yes, according to the enthusiasts for these lists.

Those enthusiasts would advise that you use your ISP's mail relay as a
smarthost for outgoing mail. You haven't said whether that's a
possibility, but assuming it is, it will fix your problem. [It's what I do].

But this story does add some weight to Chris' crusade against denying
based on blacklists.

Chris