Re: [exim] DynaStop Problem

Autor: Mar Matthias Darin
A: Marc Perkel
CC: exim users
Assumpte: Re: [exim] DynaStop Problem
Marc Perkel writes:

> Why would DynaStop do a false positive on secureserver.net ?
>
> smtp07-02.prod.mesa1.secureserver.net
>
> Not seeing why this matches anything. Anyone else know DynaStop enough
> to know how to figure this out?

Quick Answer and solution is to add these line to your DynaStop.conf:

Exclude (^smtp)
Exclude .secureserver.net

Detail answer:

http://www.exim-users.org/forums/showthread.php?t=53645

## > http://tanaya.net/vmw/
In Memory of Private First Class Carl Ray Jr Ward

Let us not forget Private First Class Carl Ray Jr Ward, casualty of
the Vietnam War. As a member of the Army, PFC Ward served our country
until August 2nd, 1969 in Binh Duong, South Vietnam. He was 19 years
old and was not married. Carl was accidently murdered. His body was
recovered. Carl was born on June 18th, 1950 in Stonewall, Oklahoma.

PFC Ward is on panel 20W, line 090 of the Vietnam Memorial Wall in
Washington D.C. He served our country for one year.