著者: Chris Lightfoot
To: Dave Pooser
CC: exim users
題目: Re: [exim] DynaStop - It works for me.
On Thu, Nov 09, 2006 at 01:21:35PM -0600, Dave Pooser wrote:
> > If a user decides a piece of mail is spam, it's spam
>
> So YOU'RE one of the users who did a confirmed opt-in for $DAYJOB monthly
> newsletter and then reported it as spam when it arrived? Thanks. Really.

yes, this sort of thing is irritating, but there's not a
lot you can do about it other than unsubscribing the user.
If they don't want the mail any more, why send it to them?

> Spam is IMHO [...]

then you should tune your filter to catch spam of that
sort as best you can. Your opinion isn't likely to alter
anyone else's opinion of what they want their filters to
block.

--
``What lawyers call intellectual property is
no more than theft from the public domain.'' (Andy Mueller-Maguhn)