Re: [exim] DynaStop - It works for me.

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Dave Pooser
Para: exim users
Assunto: Re: [exim] DynaStop - It works for me.
> (by definition -- if they decide that
> they want a certain mail, then they did, end of story)

...even if it contains a link that claims to be bankofamerica.com and
actually redirects them to a phishing website somewhere in Korea? Again,
users have FNs and FPs. The phishing industry would not exist if not for the
former, and responsible mailing list admins would have far easier jobs if
not for the latter.

If I can't make my mail server smarter at spotting spam than my 95-year-old
grandmother is, I'll retire from IT and become a beet farmer. :^)
--
Dave Pooser
Cat-Herder-in-Chief, Pooserville.com