Re: [exim] Rotatng IP for sender verification?

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Chris Lightfoot
To: Marc Perkel
CC: exim-users
Betreff: Re: [exim] Rotatng IP for sender verification?
On Thu, Nov 09, 2006 at 09:33:00AM -0800, Marc Perkel wrote:
> How would someone do a rotating IP, perhaps from a list of IPs in a text
> file, where the sender verify is called randomly from an entry in the list?

you'd need to vary the outgoing interface on the transport
depending on whether it's a callout or not -- from a quick
scan of the spec I'm not sure you can detect this, but I
could be wrong. You could commit some awful hack by
rewriting the address; or you could do verification
separately, e.g. with a perl subrouting such as the one I
posted a little while ago, which offers you full control
over the mechanics of the callout.

--
Free, a.: Already paid for. (Peyton Jones)