Re: [exim] DynaStop - It works for me.

Author: Dave Pooser
To: exim users
Subject: Re: [exim] DynaStop - It works for me.
> If a user decides a piece of mail is spam, it's spam

So YOU'RE one of the users who did a confirmed opt-in for $DAYJOB monthly
newsletter and then reported it as spam when it arrived? Thanks. Really.

Spam is IMHO best defines as unsolicited bulk commercial email. Not
"solicited but then I forgot," or "my brother-in-law keeps sending me stupid
chain letters" or "I'm tired of receiving this catalog I subscribed to but
too lazy to unsubscribe." Users hit false positives and false negatives all
the time, and just because a user thinks it's spam doesn't make it so.
--
Dave Pooser
Cat-Herder-in-Chief, Pooserville.com