Re: [exim] UCEPROTECT has my IP blocked again

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Peter Bowyer
Para: Exim, Users
Assunto: Re: [exim] UCEPROTECT has my IP blocked again
On 09/11/06, Marc Perkel <marc@???> wrote:

> Dave Lugo wrote:
> > On Thu, 9 Nov 2006, Marc Perkel wrote:
> >
> >> Larry - I'm sending this through the list because sending to you
> >> bounces. Here's the bounce message.
> >>
> >>   ler@???
> >>     SMTP error from remote mail server after RCPT TO:<ler@???>:
> >>     host thebighonker.lerctr.org [192.147.25.65]:
> >>     550  () found in blacklist

> > You know, the two of your _could_ just WL each other, but I
> > guess that's too easy.
> >

> I have requested it several times and they refuse to whitelist me. They
> are trying to punish me for using sender verification.

They don't whitelist you because you continue to meet their listing
criteria. They guy came here to tell us that - remember?

There followed a long debate about whether blocking against their list
is sane. Your arguement is with the people who do that, not with the
guy who is following his own listing criteria. Get yourself a gmail
account and go after them one by one....

Peter

--
Peter Bowyer
Email: peter@???