Re: [exim] UCEPROTECT has my IP blocked again

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Larry Rosenman
A: 'Marc Perkel', 'Peter Bowyer'
Cc: 'Exim, Users'
Asunto: Re: [exim] UCEPROTECT has my IP blocked again
Marc Perkel wrote:
> Peter Bowyer wrote:

>>> It would be great if he whitelists me. I hope he's seeing it. My
>>> messages to him are bouncing because his server has me blacklisted.
>>> When I checked my IP I fount it listed (again) on UCEPROTECT and
>>> I'm assuming that's the problem.
>>>

>> Well he *said* the problem was your generic-looking rDNS... have you
>> reason to doubt him?
>>
>> Peter
>>

> Yeah - just wondering if the problem he's having with me and that
> fact that he has me blacklisted are related. If he's blacklisting me
> then he might think it's rDNS but it's something else.

I *KNOW* it's the rDNS. I'm debating whitelisting the 5.ctyme.com address
for now, but
It would be a good thing if the rDNS was changed to be either
pascal.ctyme.net or mx.junkemailfilter.com
So that it would more confirm who/what it is.

It's *NOT* UCEPROTECT that I'm using.

LER

Phone: +1 512-248-2683             E-Mail: ler@???
US Mail: 430 Valona Loop, Round Rock, TX 78681-3893