Re: [exim] UCEPROTECT has my IP blocked again

トップ ページ
このメッセージを削除
このメッセージに返信
著者: Marc Perkel
To: Peter Bowyer
CC: Exim, Users
題目: Re: [exim] UCEPROTECT has my IP blocked again

Peter Bowyer wrote:
> On 09/11/06, Marc Perkel <marc@???> wrote:
>
>> Dave Lugo wrote:

>>> I don't mean UCEPROTECT, I mean lerctr.org.
>>>

>> It would be great if he whitelists me. I hope he's seeing it. My
>> messages to him are bouncing because his server has me blacklisted. When
>> I checked my IP I fount it listed (again) on UCEPROTECT and I'm assuming
>> that's the problem.
>>

> Well he *said* the problem was your generic-looking rDNS... have you
> reason to doubt him?
>
> Peter

Yeah - just wondering if the problem he's having with me and that fact
that he has me blacklisted are related. If he's blacklisting me then he
might think it's rDNS but it's something else.