Re: [exim] UCEPROTECT has my IP blocked again

Inizio della pagina
Autore: Dave Lugo
To: exim-users
Oggetto: Re: [exim] UCEPROTECT has my IP blocked again
On Thu, 9 Nov 2006, Peter Bowyer wrote:
> > It would be great if he whitelists me. I hope he's seeing it. My
> > messages to him are bouncing because his server has me blacklisted. When
> > I checked my IP I fount it listed (again) on UCEPROTECT and I'm assuming
> > that's the problem.
>
> Well he *said* the problem was your generic-looking rDNS... have you
> reason to doubt him?

Does it really matter for the purpose of this list? (imho, it
doesn't)

If you're using ANY DNSBL or spam blocking $foo, you need to
be able to whitelist around errnant lists, pure and simple.

Dave Lugo   dlugo@???    LC Unit #260   TINLC