[exim] SORBS

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Hill Ruyter
A: exim-users
Asunto: [exim] SORBS
Hi

I would like to garner opinion here

I have found that my mailserver is being blocked by SORBS

I sit on an ADSL2 connection and due to this being new technology the ISP is
unable to issue me with a fixed address just now and so I am on a dynamic
address and use dyndns to host my mail and web for about 4 domains

I have had no trouble up until now and then suddenly I find my address
listed in SORBS by nature of a bounced e-mail

Is this an accepted practice
I am sure my mail server is reasonably well configured HELO is correct
domain is listed via dyndns to the same ISP that the address block belong to
so there is an audit trail I am just stuck with a dynamic address at the
moment

Any thoughts opinions or causes of action open to me are welcome

Kind Regards
Hill Ruyter