Re: [exim] DynaStop - It works for me.

Autor: Chris Lightfoot
A: Ian Eiloart
CC: exim users, W B Hacker
Assumpte: Re: [exim] DynaStop - It works for me.
On Thu, Nov 09, 2006 at 06:05:28PM +0000, Ian Eiloart wrote:
> --On 9 November 2006 17:28:07 +0000 Chris Lightfoot <chris@???>
> wrote:

    [...]

> >If a user decides a piece of mail is spam, it's spam (if
> >they change their decision then obviously the most recent
> >decision holds).
>
> Ah, well by this definition, a human can never make a wrong decision, just
> a decision that they might later revise.

yes, that's kind of the point -- it's a bit futile for the
machine to try to tell the user what kind of email they do
or don't want. the flow of information is the other way
around, and the best the machine can do is to make the
same decisions that the user would if presented with the
mail.

--
``If you can tell good advice from bad advice, you don't need any advice.''