Re: [exim] DynaStop - It works for me.

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: W B Hacker
A: exim users
Asunto: Re: [exim] DynaStop - It works for me.
Chris Lightfoot wrote:
> On Thu, Nov 09, 2006 at 04:39:21PM +0000, Ian Eiloart wrote:
>> Well, I think that there are spam filters that are more reliable than
>> humans at detecting spam. That is; the spam filters get fewer false
>> positives.
>
> That's obviously not possible.

Au Contraire.

Have you never discarded a piece of snail-mail basd on the look of the envelope
- only to find out later that what you thought was junk was actually something
important? Nor opened a letter that 'looked right' - then found it obviously
otherwise?

Humans are as easily fooled as their machines. More so.

We are not as consistent as a 'high speed idiot'.

Worse. We get tired. 'high speed idiots' do not.

Bill