[exim] Spam Filters more accurate than by hand

Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: Marc Perkel
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: Ian Eiloart
Kopio: exim users, Mar Matthias Darin, Chris Lightfoot
Vanhat otsikot: Re: [exim] DynaStop - It works for me.
Aihe: [exim] Spam Filters more accurate than by hand

Ian Eiloart wrote:
> Well, I think that there are spam filters that are more reliable than
> humans at detecting spam. That is; the spam filters get fewer false
> positives.

I agree. Especially if it's a lot of messages. If you open up your
mailbox and there's 1000 messages of only 50 are good then you'll
probably delete several good emails by hand.