Re: [exim] Eximstats and domain statistics

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: W B Hacker
Para: exim users
Assunto: Re: [exim] Eximstats and domain statistics
gmane wrote:
> It's possible with eximstats to display statistics about size of
> messages received, grouped by distinct local domains? I got only the
> value of total size as generic "local" or the value for non local domains.
>
> Thanks.

Look at the examples for 'pattern', and at your logs, and for the built-in
selectors for specifying the domain(s) of interest, the items you wish
included/excluded, etc.

IF the information is *in* the logs you are asking eximstats to parse,
AND IF there is a consistent pattern to it,
One may extract all manner of useful information.

NB: Save those often very complex command-option tails!

But the data must first be available, in a useful form, and amenable to
sorting/selection on the criteris you wish to impose.

IOW - changes to what and how you log might first be required.

HTH,

Bill