Re: [exim] Re-process mail in spool area

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Magnus Holmgren
A: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [exim] Re-process mail in spool area
On Thursday 09 November 2006 15:55, Gareth.Segree@??? took the
opportunity to say:
> My linux box ran out of space and now I have a lot of mails in my
> /var/spool/scan.
> How do I get exim to reprocess these mails and deliver them.

You don't. /var/spool/scan is where Exim temporarily writes messages and
message parts when encountering spam, malware, or decode modifiers in the
data and mime ACLs. If a message can't be written to the real queue, then
Exim won't give a positive response and the sending server will try again. Or
at least that is what *should* happen.

--
Magnus Holmgren        holmgren@???
                       (No Cc of list mail needed, thanks)