Re: [exim] DynaStop - It works for me.

Autor: Ian Eiloart
A: Chris Lightfoot
CC: exim users, Mar Matthias Darin
Assumptes nous: [exim] Spam Filters more accurate than by hand
Assumpte: Re: [exim] DynaStop - It works for me.

--On 9 November 2006 15:49:01 +0000 Chris Lightfoot <chris@???>
wrote:

>> Putting an email in a spam folder only helps when the recipient is
>> expecting the email, and that often isn't the case.
>
> well, most users are aware that spam filters have false
> positives, and that they should occasionally check their
> spam folder for same. whether they do so or not is another
> question....

Well, I think that there are spam filters that are more reliable than
humans at detecting spam. That is; the spam filters get fewer false
positives.

--
Ian Eiloart
IT Services, University of Sussex