Re: [exim] DynaStop - It works for me.

Author: Chris Lightfoot
To: Ian Eiloart
CC: exim users, Mar Matthias Darin
Subject: Re: [exim] DynaStop - It works for me.
On Thu, Nov 09, 2006 at 03:09:59PM +0000, Ian Eiloart wrote:
> --On 9 November 2006 11:56:13 +0000 Chris Lightfoot <chris@???>
> wrote:
> >On Thu, Nov 09, 2006 at 11:54:34AM +0000, Ian Eiloart wrote:
> >>--On 7 November 2006 15:15:56 +0000 Chris Lightfoot
> >><chris@???> wrote:

    [...]

> >>You don't.
> >
> >this is great until one of your users wants to receive
> >(say) a confirmation email link sent by a website.
> >
> Yes, you can achieve a lot by selective quoting. Perhaps I should repeat
> myself:
>
> "In the other case, where the recipient has asked for an email to be sent,
> they'll know it's missing because it isn't in their mailbox."

but what do they do in that case? if the message is
accessible to them, they just have to copy it from their
spam folder; otherwise they have to wait for the weekly
report, or go and hassle the admin, or whatever.

--
``[I]t was a really clear night and the moon seemed enormous. Lying on our
backs we looked up astonished at the idea that there were men on the moon.