Re: [exim] I cannot get demime file extension blocking worki…

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: W B Hacker
To: exim users
Betreff: Re: [exim] I cannot get demime file extension blocking working
Adrian wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have this simple ACL:
>
> acl_check_data:
>         deny    message = This message contains an unwanted attachment
> type.
>                 demime =
> bat:btm:cmd:com:cpl:dll:exe:lnk:msi:pif:prf:reg:scr:vbs:url:cab:mp2:mp3:mpeg:msi:wma:wmv:zip

> It doesn't seem to do anything

Uhhh... before you say that - have you sent a test message with one of those
file extensions as an attachment?

It can be, AFAIK zero-byte or near-as-dammit, and doesn't have to *be* one of
those files, so long as it has a file extent in the list.

It should then 'do something' fairly obvious.

;-)

> and I can't see any reference to it
> when running in debug mode. Is there something else I have to do to
> get acl_check_data enabled?
>
> Thanks,
> Adrian.

There should be a 'mapping' in your 'MAIN' section of the form;

acl_smtp_data = acl_check_data

Else it is not going to be called upon to act.

HTH,

Bill