Re: [exim] strange problem with smarthosts

Autor: Ian FREISLICH
A: Guo Wei-Wei
CC: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [exim] strange problem with smarthosts
"Guo Wei-Wei" wrote:
> Thank you, Ian. You are right. I checked all those emails that I sent.
> All of them have a sender of "wwguo@localhost". It seems the MUA only
> changes From: line, but do nothing with Sender: line.
>
> Could Exim select route by From: line? Does Exim has any other way to do this?

You can do just about anything with Exim, maybe not wash the dishes
though. Use '$h_from:' in the lookup, but YMMV: there's lots of
other stuff appart from an email address that can appear in the
From: header. Check out the string expansion fucntions in the
manual an how to extract the bits of interest to you.

Ian

--
Ian Freislich