Re: [exim] Support Vacuum

Góra strony
Autor: Marc Haber
Dla: exim-users
Temat: Re: [exim] Support Vacuum
On Tue, 7 Nov 2006 10:26:02 -0000, "Hill Ruyter" <hill@???>
wrote:
>When i mean conflicts I am talking about the examples that are posted within
>various Debian related sites under the guise of a "how to" I do not view
>these as official documentation but they are invaluable in trying to see how
>the various commands interact with each other in a combined way however they are
>nearly always specific to the authors specific implementation and they often
>conflict with each other.

Yes. And they are very often written by people lacking necessary
knowledge.

>If I get the time to write it would anyone here have time/be willing to
>error check a "noobs guide to exim on Debian" ?

The problem is that people need to know about e-mail and smtp. Without
that knowledge, Debian is at a loss.

Additionally, I don't see why writing more docs will solve the problem
of people not reading the docs.

Greetings
Marc