[exim] can eximstats show me the number of rejected RCPTs ?

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: oliver howe
A: exim-users
Asunto: [exim] can eximstats show me the number of rejected RCPTs ?

hi,

can eximstats be configured to show the number of times the server rejected a connection at the RCPT stage? either due to it being on a RBL (if so, could it show the number of messages rejected by each RBL) or the connecting server not waiting for the welcome banner etc. also, can it show the number of "unexpected disconnection while reading SMTP command from" entries?

thanks,

oliver
--

Oliver Howe
Senior Systems Administrator

Tel: +44 (0) 20 7664 7811
Fax: +44 (0) 20 7664 7878

Spider Networks - the power behind interactive web communications - www.spider-networks.net

--
Confidentiality Notice: This email is confidential and may also be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender IMMEDIATELY; you should not copy the email or use it for any purpose or disclose its contents to any other person. General Statement: Any statements made, or intentions expressed in this communication, may not necessarily reflect the view of Spider Networks, that no content herein may be held binding upon Spider Networks or any associate or any associated company unless confirmed by the issuance of a formal contractual document or purchase order.