Re: [exim] Using Exim as Backup Mail server

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Jason Meers
A: exim-users, whitetr6
Asunto: Re: [exim] Using Exim as Backup Mail server

I am interested in learning how to use an Exim server as a backup for multiple separate domains. My goal would be for the Exim server to receive mail for any of the domains when the primary for a domain is unavailable, and then automatically forward the received mail when the primary comes back up.

Is there a tutorial on accomplishing this in terms of the necessary Exim configuration entries? Otherwaise, can someone give me some ideas on how to proceed?

Thank you for your time,

--
Mark

Sounds like your describing a mail hub that has a low priority MX record.

The same guide I suggested before for setting up Exim as a mail hub to Exchange will also work for you:
http://www.exim-new-users.co.uk (Integrating Exim with Exchange)

Thanks
Jason_Meers