Re: [exim] Support Vacuum

Autor: Hill Ruyter
A: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [exim] Support Vacuum
I had realised it was a used and working file as my server currently runs
using this file with a number of edits

Does this mean though that if I change the name to exim4.conf that it will
break?
(I am just really lazy and don't want to type any more than necessary when
using vi)

I guess if I change it then update-exim4.conf will break ?

Regards
Hill