Re: [exim] Support Vacuum

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Hill Ruyter
To: exim-users
Betreff: Re: [exim] Support Vacuum
I really should clarify that comment

When i mean conflicts I am talking about the examples that are posted within
various Debian related sites under the guise of a "how to" I do not view
these as official documentation but they are invaluable in trying to see how
the
various commands interact with each other in a combined way however they are
nearly always specific to the authors specific implementation and they often
conflict with each other.

The most difficult thing as a noob is that without any background in
scripting or programming.
What may seem an obvious connection between two area's of a configuration to
an experienced user is often somewhat cryptic to a noob

This is no the fault of the developer or the manual writers (if they are
different) but it doesn mean you will get the odd confused soul coming here
for a little guidance.

If I get the time to write it would anyone here have time/be willing to
error check a "noobs guide to exim on Debian" ?

Yours
Hill