Re: [exim] access of filter-files with psql

Author: B. Johannessen
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] access of filter-files with psql
Rainer Sigl wrote:
> is it possible to specify the exim or sieve filter file
> in the userforward_router not only with
> file = $home/.forward
> but as a psql query? What syntax do I need?

I fetch Sieve filter from PostgreSQL with something like this. RCPT is a
macro for calling a stored procedure that returns all the necessary values:

    Bob

local:
         driver = redirect
         condition = ${if eq {${extract{route}{RCPT}}}{local}}
         local_part_suffix = +*
         local_part_suffix_optional = true
         data = # Sieve filter\n${extract{sieve}{RCPT}}
         user = ${extract{uid}{RCPT}}
         group = ${extract{gid}{RCPT}}
         sieve_vacation_directory = ${extract{home}{RCPT}}/sieve-once/
         file_transport = sieve
         directory_transport = sieve
         pipe_transport = pipe
         reply_transport = autoreply