Re: [exim] handling Yahoo

Author: Daniel Tiefnig
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] handling Yahoo
Philip Hazel wrote:
> On Mon, 6 Nov 2006, Daniel Tiefnig wrote:
>> So, the arguments of the two -q are concatenated somehow.
>
> For "override" read "add to". But if you put them in the other order,
> for "override" read "override". :-)

I'm not sure whether we can put _this_ into the manpage, though. :o)

> In other words, if you specify the same option twice, you can't
> (without looking at the code) know how the options are going to
> interact with each other.

Yes, I allready noticed.
The really weird thing is, if you run exim as
exim -qf -qff -qf -q<time>
it will start an "exim -qff"(!) at <time> intervals.
And
exim -qf -qff -qf -q<time> -qf
will start only _one_ queu run, but still with "-qff" anyway.

lg,
daniel