Re: [exim] handling Yahoo

Author: Zbigniew Szalbot
To: Daniel Tiefnig
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] handling Yahoo
Hello,

I am sorry for an empty post to this list. I accedentaly hit Ctrl-X
instead of Ctrl-C. Sorry!

On Fri, 3 Nov 2006, Daniel Tiefnig wrote:

> exim -Rff yahoo.com
> Should do the trick for you. Run with -v to see whether it works.

This switch does the trick as I mentioned before but it finishes work
after some time although there is still some mail to be sent.

My question is how do I make it permanent rather than casual? Could I run
exim -q15m -Rff yahoo.com? Would that make it permanent? Or maybe my
mistake was that I ran it as 'exim -Rff yahoo.com &' (I wanted to be sure
it works after I disconnect from tty). Could this be the problem?

Thank you very much again!

--
Zbigniew Szalbot