Re: [exim] any domainkeys how-to?

Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: Keith Brazington
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: Zbigniew Szalbot
Kopio: exim-users
Aihe: Re: [exim] any domainkeys how-to?
On 02/11/06, Zbigniew Szalbot <zbyszek@???> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> If someone how has been down the road of building exim with DK support and
> especially with generating DKs and is willing to share a simply how-to, I
> would really appreciate a link.

Not got any nice links and at the moment I'm playing with it rather than
using it in production. That said, it works, though as the volume of signed
mail is fairly low, to me at least, though my customers appear to be
receiving quite a bit, as yet I'm not happy enough to roll it out for them.

In my recipient ACL I have

warn    control        = dk_verify

then in my data ACL

warn    message        = DomainKey-Status: $dk_status
        logwrite       = $dk_result
deny    message        = $dk_sender says all mail signed and this message
was not
        dk_policy      = signsall
        dk_status      = no signature
deny    message        = $dk_sender says all mail signed, this was, but the
key was bad
        dk_policy      = signsall
        dk_status      = bad
deny    message        = $dk_sender says all mail signed and has revoked
this key
        dk_policy      = signsall
        dk_status      = revoked
defer   message        = $dk_sender says all mail signed but the key is
missing or format wrong
        dk_policy      = signsall
        dk_status      = no key : bad format

For my outgoing mail I use a transport which contains the lines

        dk_canon        =       nofws
        dk_selector     = ${substr{0}{6}{$tod_zulu}}
        dk_private_key = /usr/exim/rsa.private.$dk_domain.$dk_selector

Then with domain record like

_domainkey.quetz.co.uk descriptive text "o=-\; r=postmaster@???"

and

200610._domainkey.quetz.co.uk descriptive text "k=rsa\;
p=MHwwDQYJKoZIhvcNAQEBBQADawAwaAJhAK5X9nifKf8jUaqGxOCdVZK4RZKEboZYGfSjgwNuytuwHvIk6w4zhw+EPf8aNSyS47rxdalD50lTx2sme8Isg/rgVQ+07vOpKvHTbgjsMuaUli0E8VIoxkxonaz4dkd4tQIDAQAB"

we are in business. Hope that gives you a few clues to get started with.

Keith

--
Keith Brazington
Quetz Limited