Re: [exim] DynaStop - I like it!

Author: Mar Matthias Darin
To: Exim, Users
Subject: Re: [exim] DynaStop - I like it!
Hello,

Peter Bowyer writes:

> In fact I have no real opinion about the content of the .sig in
> question; I was commenting on the excuse that it was system-generated,
> which implies that the poster has no control over it - either he
> should defend it or take steps to remove it (like use a gmail account
> if he really can't stop it happening).

First and foremost, I do not make a habit of taking a list off topic with
trival nonsense.

As to the issue of my signature... My grandfather, my father, my
mother-in-law as well as many cousins, newphews and the like and a large
portition of my friends served in Vietnam. The point is that we DON'T
forget these brave people died defending the rights and privledges the are
often taken for granted. As with any memorial, its purpose is to remind us
of what 2/3 of the world does not have - freedom, wheather it be of choice
of food or lifestyle or the many other facets of our society that counties
like Iraq are still struggling to obtain.

As to my being able to control my signature... since I built my server,
registered the domain and pay $150+ a month for my provider, I'd say that
should be obvious.

Lists and groups that have restrictions on signatures, I abide by. To my
knowledge and in viewing the many various signatures here, I do not see mine
a problem.

I will NOT address this issue any further in this list.

List moderator, my apologies for this message being off topic.

##> http://tanaya.net/vmw/
In Memory of Private First Class Gary Neal Isaacs

Let us not forget Private First Class Gary Neal Isaacs, casualty of
the Vietnam War. As a member of the Army Selective Service, PFC Isaacs
served our country until January 30th, 1969 in Binh Duong, South
Vietnam. He was 19 years old and was not married. Gary died from
multiple fragmentation wounds/mine. His body was recovered. Gary was
born on June 25th, 1949 in Detroit, Michigan.

PFC Isaacs is on panel 33W, line 020 of the Vietnam Memorial Wall in
Washington D.C. He served our country for less than a year.