Re: [exim] two ifs and filematch

Autor: Nigel Wade
A: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [exim] two ifs and filematch
Marco Kammerer wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I want to add to my config, that i am able to get this to ifs to work.
> I just want to test for exe and bat if the domain is in in the file
> domain_no_exe
>
> The log read either
> unknown condition "1" inside "and{...}" condition
> or
> each subcondition inside an "and{...}" condition must be in its own {}
> if i try around.
>
> deny message =  Deny Text bat exe
> condition = ${if and
>                         { \
>                                 {match {${lc:$mime_filename}
> {\N(\.bat|\.exe)$\N} \
>                                 {exists{CONFDIR/domain_no_exe}
> {partial-lsearch;CONFDIR/domain_no_exe} \
>                         } \
>                                 {1} {0} }

> Thanks
>
> marco kammerer

Due to line wrapping it's unclear exactly where the line breaks are in your
config, but it looks to me as though there is a missing continuation marker (\)
at the end of the "condition = " line.

By running Exim from the command line, with the -C option you can specify a test
config file. Provided you can manually engineer a situation under which that
condition will be checked you can test the config syntax without running Exim as
a daemon and looking in the log for syntax errors. I presume this is in the data
ACL, in which case you can fake an SMTP session using the -bh parameter, and
feed a message to Exim on standard input which contains a .bat or .exe attachment.

E-mail :    nmw@???
Phone :     +44 (0)116 2523548, Fax : +44 (0)116 2523555