Re: [exim] any domainkeys how-to?

Author: Zbigniew Szalbot
To: Renaud Allard
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] any domainkeys how-to?
Dear Renaud and others,

On Fri, 3 Nov 2006, Renaud Allard wrote:

> Domainkeys support is now implemented in the stock Exim distribution.
>
> Just download the latest Exim version and build it with the
> EXPERIMENTAL_DOMAINKEYS option as outlined in the "experimental
> features" documentation (available in the Exim tarball).

Yes, thank you. I actually built exim with domainkeys support and it built
just fine on FreeBSD 6.1 stable. But I am a bit lost as to what should the
next steps be. That's why I asked for advice from people who have
already done it.

>From reading the online documentation it seems that the next step should

be setting dns entries for domainkeys but here is where I have doubts how
to do that. If anyone is willing to share/provide a link, I'd appreciate.

Thank you!

--
Zbigniew Szalbot